This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Mixed Media Christmas Cards

Hello Everyone

I still have some Christmas Cards to share and I hope that you won't get bored of them, now that Christmas is past and the New year has begun, with a bang! ;-)

Here is the first one.


I used some ScrapBerry papers, along with die-cuts and coloured, fussy cut stamped items.


The centre circle was created by using the resist technique with acrylic paint and distress inks.

I really loved the colours of this card and this was definitely one of my favourites.

Here is the second card.


I really loved this craft card too and the little red flowers are handmade. Here's a closer look below.


I love how the colours pop against this kraft background. I really think I must use kraft more often.

Thanks so much for popping by my blog today!
I always so appreciate your visits and comments!

Have a fabulous day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Denise! Such a pretty mix of papers and techniques! Love the white splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great, and it is never too early to start on the christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful cards Denise! I have a lot of Christmas and New Year cards that not posted anywhere ))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Denise. Not too soon to start on cards for this coming Christmas. I think it's easier now than later in the year when life gets crazy., Both lovely, and I'm really taken with the lavender one, even though I mostly prefer traditional colours.

    ReplyDelete